Niki Osl of miss lillys hats was born and raised in Vienna, the city of music and Freud. Here, she shares with us a few of her favorite places (that are just as charming as her hats) to eat, drink, and shop, so you plan your next Viennese excursion.
– For sure my favorite Austrian designer Lena Hoschek. She has a beautiful shop in Vienna, and her feminine clothes go well with miss lillys hats!
Sisi Vienna in the first district. They have Lena Hoschek as well, but also Susanne Bisovski, also a great Austrian designer.
– One of my favorite restaurants is Steman in the 6th district, where I live. They cook traditional Austrian food. It´s very simple, but I like it.
– 25 hours Bar! There, you can have a great few from the terrace.
– Also nice in the summer is “Kleines Cafe” on the Franziskanerplatz, a hidden place in the middle of the city, in the first district. You can sit outside and enjoy a drink or a typical Austrian coffee.
– Naschmarkt is also a great place to be, with many bars, restaurants, a market and on Saturday is a big flea market.